Marketing/Promotion,Star Trek (2009 film) , trackback
Seems like a day doesn’t go by without a new Star Trek commerical, and today is no different. Paramount has just officially released video for five of their recent spots, four of which we have already covered here, but there is one new one for us to chew on…see below.
TV Spot "Thrilling Review"
Another spot touting the new reviews for Star Trek, with a few new things (most notably a shot from the bowels of the Enterprise).
Screencaps & analysis
Click images to enlarge
TV Commercial: Break the rules
Also if you missed the other recently released critics commercial, here it is again.
More trailer analysis and details
And in case you missed it, check out our previous shot-by-shot analyses:
NOTE: numbering updated to match official Paramount scheme
- Trailer #2 (first ‘theatrical trailer’ also recut as ‘TV Spot #1)
- TV Spot #2 (aka Super Bowl commercial)
- Trailer #3
- TV Spot #3
- Kid-friendly Trailer (shown on Nickelodeon, no official #)
- TV Spot #4
- ‘New Beginning’ TV Spot (shown w/ UFC & WWE, no official #)
- TV Spot #5
- TV Spot #6 & 2 more commercials
- 3 New Commercials
- 12th commercial
- Critics commercial & Kids Intro Spot
- Star Trek Reborn spot