Did you think Paramount was done promoting this thing? Not a chance. Today Paramount made available the latest spot which again pushes the positive critical response the movie has received. And it also happens to contain a few shots not shown before. See below for video and our usual screenshots & analysis.
For those keeping count, Paramount numbers this one as ‘Spot 12’ but it is more like 17 or so if you count commercials they have not made available online.
Screencaps & analysis
The following are caps of what is new in this commercial.
Click images to enlarge
More trailer analysis and details
And in case you missed it, check out our previous shot-by-shot analyses:
NOTE: numbering updated to match official Paramount scheme
- Trailer #2 (first ‘theatrical trailer’ also recut as ‘TV Spot #1)
- TV Spot #2 (aka Super Bowl commercial)
- Trailer #3
- TV Spot #3
- Kid-friendly Trailer (shown on Nickelodeon, no official #)
- TV Spot #4
- ‘New Beginning’ TV Spot (shown w/ UFC & WWE, no official #)
- TV Spot #5
- TV Spot #6 & 2 more commercials
- 3 New Commercials
- 12th commercial
- Critics commercial & Kids Intro Spot
- Star Trek Reborn spot
- ‘Thrilling Review’ spot