DS9,Games , trackback
This summer Gameforge will release their free-to-play online game "Star Trek – Infinite Space", set in the Star Trek Deep Space Nine universe. Today they revealed details on the first two ships for the game, the Federation Galaxy Class and the Klingon Bird of Prey. Check out the 3-D previews below.
Star Trek: Infinite Space ships
Today Gameforge released a first look at what two of the most well-known starships will look like in the game. To see the ships you need to download the Unity 3D browswer plugin (which is what is also used to run the game).
Federation Galaxy Class
Klingon Bird of Prey
If you missed the last update on Star Trek: Infinite Space, here is a breakdown on the game, and the game trailer released late last year.
- The release date is scheduled for Summer 2011
- The game uses Unity3D (browser plugin), no additional download is necessary
- Developed by keen games in Frankfurt
- To ensure that a full Star Trek feeling is achieved, Star Trek experts Mike and Denise Okuda are assisting us
- Lee Sheldon, the experienced game designer, author, producer and script writer will be writing the storyline and game missions
- Choose between two playable factions: Join the Federation or become a Klingon
- The game is set in the Deep Space Nine timeline
- The game will be a free-to-play casual browser game, meaning that there will be no subscription fee and that the game will be playable without payment
- Alpha testing will begin in late 2010