Fandango - Star Trek: Beyond Movie Tickets

More Images Of Quinto As Spock From Star Trek Sequel Set

More images from the Star Trek set have emerged. The latest batch are more from the same scene with Spock wearing that cool new suit. You can check them out below but they are a bit spoilery.

More of Spock vs. The Volcano

Here are additional shots from On Location News showing Zachary Quinto as Mr. Spock being dangling above what is reported to be a Volcano (done later in CGI presumably), wearing his "Volcano Suit,"

This image shows Spock not dangling, so apparently at some point he lands somewhere around the Volcano.

And you can even catch a glimpse of Quinto looking less Spock-like, laughing with his stunt double and some crew people.

For more visit Movies.UK.MSN.com and Digital Spy.

Paul
April 19, 2012 12:21 pm

I want to see USS Titan

The Red Shirt Diaries
April 19, 2012 12:22 pm

I bet Ceti Alpha 5 has volcanos. Hmmm…

Scotty
April 19, 2012 12:23 pm

looks reallly goofy

April 19, 2012 12:24 pm

And we only have 13 months to wait to see what this is really all about…

*sigh*

punkspocker
April 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Cool, but i do feel these leaks are in a way a violation of trust. I guess i’m too loyal. I’ll look as long as they are posted. Awesome website!

DaboDax
April 19, 2012 12:25 pm

All i know is that i am really excited. I wonder who leeked the photos? I personally think that they should discover the bajoran wormhole and have the dominion in the next movie.

Commodore mike of the terran Empire
April 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Ok. looks like he is Flying into Veger and will try a mind meld.

Commodore mike of the terran Empire
April 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Soon we will have out first trailor and then a few more and then the Movie and then we will all be VERY HAPPY!!!!

DaboDax
April 19, 2012 12:30 pm

When did they make the first trailer for the first movie?

Tomi_SI
April 19, 2012 12:32 pm

i think jj is Angry! And by the way wher is boborci? i didn’t see him comment in a while.
Hey bob any comment on the pictures os Spock? Loks interesting dosn’t it?!

Horatio
April 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Star Trek 2013: When Spock meets Anakin ?

I'm Dead Jim!
April 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Yeah `cause, ya know Star Trek NEVER looks goofy.

Keep it in context people. No fx added yet!

nerd
April 19, 2012 12:33 pm

January 2008.

Jim Hutto
April 19, 2012 12:38 pm

VGER is what came to mind when I saw the first picture. I hope this is a different story line then from the 2nd Original Trek Movie. While I think we should see Khan and the rest of the Genetically Engineered from the Eugenic wars. I would hope we wait a bit until it happens.

Steve-o
April 19, 2012 12:50 pm

I think it looks pretty cool as an outfit. doesnt tell us much about the movie, but i expect to not know much for hopefully only a few more months

harley3k
April 19, 2012 12:51 pm

I am very interested to see the new take on space walking ;)
Hopefully they keep the physics realistic.

Kor the Klingon
April 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Security to the bridge! How can these photos be leaking out?

ster julie
April 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Are those film reel cases that Spock might be tossing into the volcano? Could it be copies of “Spock’s Brain”? ST5? Insurrection??

NCC-73515
April 19, 2012 1:00 pm

I think it looks Romulan. No Starfleet sign….

Adolescent Nightmare
April 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Movie spacesuits always have a pointless helmet light so you can see the face.

Soonerdew
April 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Could be something to prevent Ceti Alpha VI from exploding. Or perhaps something that precludes the blow up of Vulcan……nahhh

rm10019
April 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Looks like Mass Effect ;)

Commodore mike of the terran Empire
April 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey Bob Orci. It’s now ok to come back to Trek Movie.

SirBroiler
April 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I’m pretty sure I see Khan in the reflection on his right leg

April 19, 2012 1:12 pm

I’m guessing they’re going to add the helmet screen in post? With all sorts of 3D HUD elements?

crazydaystrom
April 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Spock has quite a large package there. And that case is pretty big too.

CJS
April 19, 2012 1:31 pm

The universe is full of Volcanoes. And this would not be Star Trek’s 1st. Kirk kicked Kruge into a river of lava on Genesis. (Maybe Alice Eve is Carol Marcus and has begin her Genesis experiments earlier in this timeline). And the planet Excalibia had a molten surface long before Mustafar (maybe they are remaking The Savage Curtain).

Phil
April 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Spoilery? Still looks like the dog carrier to me – Star Trek: Portho’s Voyage Home….

MONGO
April 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Mongo thinks JJ mans decide to make Micronauts movie after all. Mongo wonder who play blue micronaut that has spring loaded wings? Pine mans has wrong eye color.

Phil
April 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Come on – one publication calls this thing a “volcano” suit, and (almost) everyone is just taking this as gospel truth. Who’s to say this isn’t just an environmental suit and Spock is in a zero-G environment somewhere? That makes more sense then the silly idea that Starfleet equips it’s ships with “volcano” suits because you never know when you might have to jump into a volcano somewhere….

grag
April 19, 2012 1:47 pm

If it were zero-G, the container would be floating, not hanging. So maybe it IS a volcano suit. And if so, what’s the big deal? Like CJS said, there are plenty of them out there. What matters is how it fits into the overal story.

THX-1138
April 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Yeah I don’t think it’s a zero G suit because Quinto is holding on to the cable that’s lowering him to the soundstage floor. So he’s probably not outside the pull of gravity of some world.

Or maybe he’s just a really bad green screen actor.

April 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Really you guys need to get a life !!

April 19, 2012 2:12 pm

18. It does, doesn’t it? Like Spock has swiped a Centurion’s armour.

They clearly copied and improved on 22nd Century Starfleet EV suits. Just like they nicked human nacelle design and stuck them on their BoPs.

April 19, 2012 2:15 pm

31. Life? Why the hell would you want one of those?!? LOL

Xplodin_Nacelle
April 19, 2012 2:15 pm

It kinda reminds me of the TMP V’Ger spacewalk suit that Nimoy wore

Max
April 19, 2012 2:17 pm

More suits= more action figures to sell.

April 19, 2012 2:17 pm

This has got HASBRO action figure written all over it. :))

Has Quinto checked out the lettering under his right foot? Made in China.

Landru's cousin, Dandru
April 19, 2012 2:22 pm

#1: You wrote:
“There copying first contact aren’t they I want to see more TNG and no reboots Star Trek is about going forward not back Gene legacy isn’t being used as the base for Star Trek”

You have absolutely NO basis on which to form that conclusion. All you have are photos of a guy in a suit.

And this whole “Star Trek is about going forward not back” notion is remarkably narrow-minded. Star Trek fans are supposed to embrace IDIC.

La Reyne d'Epee
April 19, 2012 2:23 pm

They better not be doing a Transformers crossover, that’s all I can say…

Landru's cousin, Dandru
April 19, 2012 2:25 pm

#31: You wrote:
“Really you guys need to get a life!!”

Come on… really? That’s SUCH a cliche. You don’t actually think anyone sees that as an effective put-down, do you?

PEB
April 19, 2012 2:31 pm

@1
okay…I recognized that this site is filled with just as many people who love JJ’s Trek feature(s) as much as there are those who come here to rant about how they hate his and the new team’s vision and how they feel he’s raping the Trek universe. I’ve argued my point on many many days and I really didnt want to respond to your post at first because I have a feeling SOME people post comments like that just to push buttons and see how many responses they can get. But I’ll do it anyway. To your entire argument- go look at the clip of footage of Gene himself saying that he expected/hoped someone down the line would go back and revisit the original characters, recast them etc and put a fresh spin on it. But I dont know, maybe you missed that.

MikeTen
April 19, 2012 2:32 pm

@38, you will know when images come out of the Enteprise transforming into a giant gun.

CW
April 19, 2012 2:34 pm

They are filming at my daughters’ school this coming week, tuesdsay the 24th. Anyone have any information about that? We are curious if they are using any of the big cast members or if its just a crowd scene. Thanks.

Gary Neumann
April 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Where is that school?

Garak
April 19, 2012 2:50 pm

On Location News: Star Trek continues shooting with multiple units in downtown Los Angeles Bunker Hill & Historic Core and also at Raleigh Studios Playa Vista Lot remainder of week.

What kind of places are they?

Lancelot Narayan
April 19, 2012 3:12 pm

PLEASE stop doing this. I know you probably feel like you have a responsibility to the fans, but you’re spoiling the movie and probably pissing off Paramount at the same time.

Unless of course you’re in on it.

George Zip
April 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Hey Mongo; I’m hoping JJ’s next outing will indeed be the MICRONAUTS and that he chooses to adapt the Marvel Comics storyline from the late 70s. The first 11 issues are a perfect movie script.

Phil
April 19, 2012 3:18 pm

@ 29, 30. ZQ is holding on to it in the pic or has it strapped to his person. Besides, they can CGI out the cables, so it could be either way.

bud
April 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Please no Khan. No need to mess with a perfect movie. That being The Wrath of Khan.