Celebrity,ST09 Cast,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
The third movie for the new Star Trek crew is currently gearing up for a 2016, but what happens next? The cast has all signed up for three movies, so will they return for a fourth or more? The new Sulu, John Cho addresses this issue in a new interview.ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
TrekMovie has an exclusive follow-up on yesterday’s news about the Star Trek movie shooting in Seoul. The Korea shoot will be just for a portion of the film, TrekMovie has learned that the studio is planning on shooting principally in Vancouver. More details below.
Mayor: Portion Of Star Trek 2016 To Be Shot In Seoul, S. Korea [UPDATED] September 30, 2014by Brian Drew , Filed under: ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
UPDATED: There is a tidbit of news on the progress for the new Star Trek movie. According to the Mayor of Seoul South Korea, the 2016 Star Trek movie will do some location shooting in that city.
Shatner Asked To ‘Keep Quiet’ About Star Trek 2016+ Orci Says Role Must Be ‘Worthy’ September 29, 2014by Anthony Pascale , Filed under: Celebrity,Orci/Kurtzman,Shatner,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Over the weekend William Shatner confirmed he had been contacted by JJ Abrams about how there "might" be a role for him in the 2016 Star Trek movie. Today Shatner has revealed that he has been contacted again and told to stop talking about Star Trek. Details on that below, plus how the media is covering Bill’s weekend revelation, and there are some new comments from Orci here at TrekMovie and Bill and Orci are also tweeting to each other.
Shatner: JJ Abrams Called About Possible Star Trek 2016 Role – Would Be Delighted To Do It [UPDATED w/ VIDEO] September 27, 2014by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: Shatner,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
ARTICLE UPDATED: Today at Nashville Comic Con, William Shatner revealed that he has spoken to JJ Abrams [who is producing the next Star Trek movie] about how there "might" be "an idea" for him to play a part. We have full transcript of Shatner’s comments and video below.
Shatner & Orci React To 2016 Star Trek Movie Rumor September 23, 2014by Brian Drew , Filed under: Nimoy,Rumor,Shatner,ST: Into Darkness Sequel,TrekMovie.com , comments closed
Since reported yesterday the rumor about the possibility of William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy appearing in the next Star Trek film has set fandom ablaze with speculation. Much of the discussion has focused particularly Shatner, and now he has weighed in on it, as has Roberto Orci. See what they have to say below…Celebrity,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
The original Mr. Sulu wants you to know that he is not actively lobbying for a role in the next Star Trek movie. Watch him .
Report: Shatner and Nimoy Scene Written For Next Star Trek Movie? September 22, 2014by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: Rumor,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
There is a new report out today about the next Star Trek movie having a scene with Kirk and Spock – but not for Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto, but the original actors to inhabit those roles. More info below.
Orci Drops Out Of Power Rangers Movie To Focus On Star Trek September 20, 2014by Anthony Pascale , Filed under: Celebrity,Orci/Kurtzman,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Roberto Orci is clearing the decks to get ready to focus on his upcoming directorial debut with the next Star Trek movie. More details below.
Exclusive: Roberto Orci To Start Shooting Next Star Trek Movie Feb 2015 – Targeting Summer 2016 Release September 18, 2014by Anthony Pascale , Filed under: ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Things are heating up with the next Star Trek movie (also referred to by the entertainment media as "Star Trek 3" for being the third movie produced by JJ Abrams’ Bad Robot and to be set in the rebooted Trek universe). TrekMovie has an exclusive update on the status of the next Trek feature along with some (very minor) spoilers about the plot. Get the details below .
Simon Pegg: JJ Abrams Voice Will Be ‘All Over’ Next Star Trek Movie September 16, 2014by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: ST09 Cast,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Today has another update on the next Star Trek movie from one of the stars. This time Simon Pegg is talking about JJ Abrams involvement in the film.
Quinto: Next Star Trek Movie To Start Shooting Within 6 Months September 15, 2014by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: ST09 Cast,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Star Trek’s new Spock has given a quick little update on the next outing for the franchise, saying the next Trek should be before cameras by March of next year. Watch the clip below.
Confirmed: First Draft Of Star Trek 2016 Script Complete August 12, 2014by Anthony Pascale , Filed under: Orci/Kurtzman,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
The next Star Trek movie (and thirteenth in the franchise) has passed a big milestone. A month ago we reported that Roberto Orci and co-writers Patrick McKay and JD Payne were "in the middle" of scripting the movie. Now, Orci exclusively tells TrekMovie the first draft has been completed.
Pegg: It Makes ‘Perfect Sense’ For Orci To Direct Next Star Trek August 11, 2014by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
The new Scotty is talking about the next Star Trek and how he thinks Bob Orci is the right choice to direct it. He also has some thoughts on JJ Abrams involvement in the movie. More details from new BBC interview below
STLV: Pegg: Scotty Not A ‘Clown’ – Talks Accent & Star Trek 2016 + Weller: Marcus Not ‘Villain’ + more August 3, 2014by Brian Drew , Filed under: Conventions/Events/Attractions,ST: Into Darkness Sequel,Star Trek Into Darkness,Trek on TV , comments closed
Simon Pegg was the headliner for Saturday and appeared before a packed and enthusiastic Star Trek Las Vegas Con crowd. The new Scotty offered a few details on the production of the new Star Trek movie and also opined quite a bit about what he would like to see for the future of Star Trek on film and TV, along with talking a lot about his character. Another new universe star at the con on Saturday was Peter Weller, who spent much of his time talking about ancient Rome and Robocop and speaking French, but he got around to talking some Trek too. Get all the details and photos below
STLV14: Urban Talks Star Trek 2016 + Dorn Talks ‘Capt. Worf’ Pitch + Ellison Not Fan of Joan Collins + more August 1, 2014by Kayla Iacovino , Filed under: Conventions/Events/Attractions,ST: Into Darkness Sequel,Star Trek Into Darkness,TNG,TOS,Trek Franchise , comments closed
Thursday was opening day for the official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas. Heading up the bill was Karl Urban, who talked a bit about the 2016 Star Trek sequel. Also on hand was most of the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation, a cantankerous Harlan Ellison and more. See below for our Thursday recap with lots of photos.
Saldana Doesn’t Want Spock/Uhura Breakup In Star Trek 2016 + Zoe In Women’s Health UK Naked Issue July 31, 2014by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: Celebrity,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Zoe Saldana is doing the publicity tour for Guardians of the Galaxy, which opens this weekend – and she has fielded a question on her thoughts about Spock and Uhura’s relationship in the next Star Trek movie. Details on that below plus check images of Zoe from Women’s Health UK’s new ‘naked’ issue and more.
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Joe Gatt Talks Star Trek 2016 & Science Officer 0718’s ‘Full Frontal’ In Comics July 29, 2014by Kayla Iacovino , Filed under: Celebrity,Comics,Interview,ST: Into Darkness Sequel,Star Trek Into Darkness , comments closed
At San Diego Comic-Con TrekMovie had a chance to sit down with Joseph Gatt, who played Science Officer 0718 in Star Trek Into Darkness. We talked about his hopes for the next movie, his Trek GE commercial, what he thought about his new comics back story…including his ‘full frontal’ image, and more.Celebrity,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Could the 2016 Star Trek movie be a repeat for Benedict Cumberbatch? Well according to the actor, it’s possible. Find out what Cumberbatch (and Zachary Quinto) are saying at San Diego Comic-Con about the return of Khan.
Quinto: Orci ‘Will’ Direct Star Trek 2016 – Says Film Is ‘In Formation’ + 1st Look At Quinto In ‘Hitman: Agent 47by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: Celebrity,Orci/Kurtzman,ST09 Cast,ST: Into Darkness Sequel , comments closed
Zachary Quinto was at San Diego Comic Con to promote a couple of non-Star Trek projects but he did talk a little Trek, notably about whether or not Roberto Orci will be directing the next film. See what he had to say, plus get a first look at Zach in Hitman: Agent 47.