To celebrate the console launch of Star Trek Online: Season 12 – Reckoning, we’re teaming up with Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios to give 5 lucky winners a T6 Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser for Star Trek Online on Xbox One.
Season 12 – Reckoning Debuts on Consoles
Last week, Season 12 of free-to-play MMORPG Star Trek Online launched on Playstation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The newest chapter of the STO saga brings with it a brand new villain, the Tzenkethi, new crafting abilities, and a new featured episode, Of Signs and Portents, where captains must team up with the Lukari and a Klingon contingent to fight off Tzenkethi forces.
Win a T6 Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser
Head over to the TrekMovie.com facebook post about the contest, then like it and comment to win one of 5 Tier 6 Khlinae-class battlecruisers! This ship is one of the many used to great effect by the Tal Shiar. It utilizes an insidious variant of Borg technology to subvert the weaponry of an enemy vessel – the Enhanced Indoctrination Nanite Dispersal System. This starship features a Lieutenant Tactical/Intel bridge officer station and a Lieutenant Commander Science/Command bridge officer station.
- Faction: All
- Tier: 6
- Availability: Lobi Store
- Required Rank: Rear Admiral, Sub Admiral I or Brigadier General (Level 40)
- Hull Strength: 42,000 at level 40, 48,300 at level 50 and 56,000 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 1.3
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 4
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Tactical/Intel, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Science/Command, 1 Ensign Universal, 1 Commander Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 4 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 7 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- Inertia: 30
- +10 to Shield Power and +10 to Auxiliary Power
- Console – Universal – Enhanced Indoctrination Nanite Dispersal System
- Sensor Analysis
- Cloaking Device
- Can Load Dual Cannons
- Starship Mastery Package (Battlecruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Damage Resistance)
- Enhanced Weapon Banks (+Critical Severity)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Maximum HP)
- Assimilated Power Conduits (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
Remember, you can win by heading to the contest post on our Facebook page and liking & commenting on it.
I like that it echoes the Narada. Maybe the designers read “countdown”?
What Starfleet should do is use Borg technology to develop regenerative armor, like in the final episode of VOY.
Just restarted playing this on PS4. Really enjoying it again. It’s flawed but hey it’s just a bit of fun :)