Star Trek: Picard Season 2 is coming home on October 4th. There will be a limited edition Steelbook Blu-ray release, along with the usual Blu-ray and DVD releases. It includes all 10 episodes of the second season, along with over 90 minutes of bonus features.
Today Paramount Home Entertainment released a trailer that offers a preview of some of the special features.
- Episode 201: “The Star Gazer”
- Episode 202: “Penance”
- Episode 203: “Assimilation”
- Episode 204: “Watcher”
- Episode 205: “Fly Me to the Moon”
- Episode 206: “Two of One”
- Episode 207: “Monsters”
- Episode 208: “Mercy”
- Episode 209: “Hide and Seek”
- Episode 210: “Farewell”
And over one hour of special features, including:
- THE U.S.S. STARGAZER – The featurette takes a deep dive into the creation of the U.S.S. Stargazer from conception to build out and features exclusive timelapse photography alongside Production Designer Dave Blass, who brought the original TNG art department onboard, including the famed Star Trek graphic artist Michael Okuda, and design artists Doug Drexler and John Eaves to create the latest U.S.S. Stargazer.
- THE CHATEAU – Led by Production Designer Dave Blass and Prop Master Jeff Lombardi, the featurette explores the transition of Picard’s chateau following its redesign and conversion to the Dataverse in season one.
- THE TRIAL IS OVER – The intimate, behind-the-scenes look connects fans with John de Lancie who reprises his role as Q, playing a significant part in the season two story arc.
- REBUILDING THE BORG QUEEN – The featurette showcases actress Annie Wersching as she discusses stepping into the role of the Borg Queen. After 25 years, the iconic character returns through advanced design and production techniques, which are further discussed by Designer Neville Page, Prosthetics Master Vincent Van Dyke and Make-Up Department Head James MacKinnon.
- PICARD PROPS – Property Master Jeff Lombardi takes fans on a tour that showcases the various props created for Star Trek: Picard – Season Two.
- PICARD PASSAGES – Alongside cast and crew, fans will follow the heroes from Star Trek: Picard through time and space as they encounter old and new friends, as well as challenges, in the latest season.
- GAG REEL
- DELETED SCENES
Available for pre-order
Coming soon to other regions too
According to StarTrek.com, in addition to the October 4 USA/Canada release date, Star Trek: Picard Season 2 will also be released in the following regions:
- United Kingdom — November 14
- Nordics — November 14
- Spain — November 15
- France — November 16
- Italy — November 17
- Germany — November 17
- Benelux — November 18
- Japan — November 18
- Australia — December 7
Keep up with all the home video and streaming news, reviews, and analysis at TrekMovie.com.