Celebrity,ST09 Cast , trackback
Since his big break as Star Trek’s new Captain Kirk, Chris Pine has moved up the list in Hollywood and now he is on another list. This time it is being named by Men’s Fitness as one of 2011′s “Fittest Guys.” Details below.
Chris Pine – One of 2011′s Fittest Men
Chris Pine is named as one of Men’s Fitness Magazine’s "25 Fittest Guys." Here is an excerpt (via Starpulse) where Pine explains his workout tips:
Chris Pine, The Captain, 30
Pine needed to keep up with his career as Captain Kirk in the "Star Trek" franchise revival; he says he enjoys working out, boxing and playing basketball. Pine has also been tapped to be the new Jack Ryan in the latest Tom Clancy caper.
Here is a preview preview of the issue from E! News (courtesy of Trueblood-news.com).
Here is the full list:
- Chris Evans, The Action Hero, 30
- Alex O’Loughlin, The Five-O, 34
- Jordy Smith, The Wave Rider, 24
- Henry Cavill, The Superstar, 28
- Liam Neeson, The Tough Guy, 59
- LeBron James, The MVP, 26
- Steven Stamkos, The Phenom, 21
- Nick Ferroni, The Educator, 32
- Joel McHale, The Wiseguy, 39
- Michael Fassbender, The Next Big Thing, 34
- Danny Macaskill, The Daredevil, 25
- Lorenzo Fertitta, The Entrepreneur, 42
- Joe Manganiello, The Werewolf, 34
- Bradley Cooper, The Leading Man, 36
- Kellan Lutz, The Greek God, 26
- Greg Hill, The Adventurer, 35
- David Beckham, The Fit Footballer, 36
- Jason Momoa, The Barbarian, 31
- Chris Pine, The Captain, 30
- Tim Kennedy, The Warrior 31
- Dr. Dre, The Hip-Hop Pioneer, 46
- Jeremy Renner, The Contender, 40
- Clay Matthews, The QB Killer, 25
- Derek Poundstone, The Strongman, 29
- Chip Wade, The Carpenter, 28
June/July issue of Men’s Fitness magazine goes on sale nationwide May 9.
To tide you over, here is a pic of Chris from last year’s Details magazine.