As reported earlier, in September the Haynes Guide people are going to be releasing their ‘manual’ to the USS Enterprise. Some new illustrations from the book are now available revealing that the guide will cover more than just the ships, but also the contents of those ships. Check out the images below.
Haynes USS Enterprise Manual
U.S.S. “Enterprise” Manual from Haynes is a 176 page hard cover book with 200 color illustrations. And these newly released images, from the official Star Trek Facebook Page, show that the upcoming Haynes Guide to the USS Enterprise, will be showing more than just the ship, but also props and at least one shuttle.
Of course the guide will have illustrations from the ships.
And if you missed our earlier story, here is the cover and more details:
Cover for Haynes USS Enterprise Manual
And here are the details:
U.S.S. Enterprise Manual
By Ben Robinson & Marcus Riley, Technical Consultant Michael Okuda
This fascinating Haynes Manual features cutaway drawings, technical illustrations and photographs along with comprehensive background information and specifications on the technology used on board the U.S.S. Enterprise, in all its various incarnations.
Seasoned Star Trek writers lift the lid on the most iconic spaceship of all time, while accuracy and authority are guaranteed by Technical Consultant Michael Okuda.
This is one book no Star Trek fan should be without.
- NX-01 (Star Trek Enterprise TV series).
- NCC-1701 (Original TV series plus Star Trek: The Motion Picture, The Wrath of Khan and The Search for Spock, in which it was destroyed. A reinterpreted version of this Enterprise featured in the 2009 film).
- NCC-1701-A (The Voyage Home, The Final Frontier and The Undiscovered Country).
- NCC-1701-B and 1701-C (featured briefly in Generations and in Star Trek: The Next Generation episode ‘Yesterday’s Enterprise’).
- NCC-1701-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation TV series and Generations).
- NCC-1701-E (First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis).
The Haynes Guide to the USS Enterprise will be released September 2nd and is available for pre-order at Amazon.co.uk. Amazon USA has a listing for notification for the book where you can sign up to be alerted when it is available for pre-order.