The animated series aimed at the young (and young at heart) Star Trek: Prodigy returns for the second half of its first season this Thursday. And we now have episode titles for all ten remaining episodes along with some preview graphics offering hints of what is to come.
Peek inside the rest of season one
Today Paramount+ released an animated promo showing off sketches and episode titles for the next ten episodes (11-20) of season one of Prodigy.
— Star Trek on Paramount+ (@StarTrekOnPPlus) October 25, 2022
Here is a breakdown of the upcoming rest of the season and release dates on Paramount+:
- October 27: Episode 11 “Asylum”
- November 3: Episode 12 “Let Sleeping Borg Lie”
- November 10: Episode 13 “All the World’s a Stage”
- November 17: Episode 14 “Crossroads”
- November 24: Episode 15 “Masquerade”
- December 1: Episode 16 “Preludes”
- December 8: Episode 17 “Ghost in the Machine”
- December 15: Episode 18 “Mindwalk”
- December 22: Episode 19 “Supernova, Part 1”
- December 29: Episode 20 “Supernova, Part 2”
Here is a gallery of the episode promo graphics (click to enlarge).
Prodigy will return on Thursday, Oct. 27 exclusively for Paramount+ subscribers in the U.S., and on Friday, Oct. 28 in Latin America, Australia, Italy and the U.K. Following the premiere, new episodes of the 10-episode-long second half will be available to stream weekly on Thursdays. The series will air later in the year in South Korea, Germany, Italy, France, Austria and Switzerland.
Keep up with news about the Star Trek Universe at TrekMovie.com.