With the third and final season of Star Trek: Picard arriving in February, Paramount is saying goodbye to what they have left over from the first two seasons of the show. An online auction of props and from Picard is taking place at the end of the month with bidding starting next week.
Pick up some Picard
Paramount Consumer Products & Experiences has teamed up again with Propstore for the first-ever Star Trek: Picard Auction. Over 300 original costumes, props, set decoration, and behind-the-scenes memorabilia from seasons 1 and 2 will be offered in this online auction.
“Propstore is thrilled to be offering a selection of amazing items from the first two seasons of Jean-Luc Picard’s return to television in Star Trek: Picard.” said Propstore VP Chuck Costas in a statement. “In addition to a number of props and costumes that reflect Picard’s past, the auction has a selection of pieces from old and new characters such as Q, Seven of Nine, Guinan, Agnes Jurati, Raffi Musiker, Cristóbal Rios, Dahj/Soji, and, of course, old adversaries such as the Borg and the Romulans.”
Highlights from the props going up for auction include:
- Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) Light-up Phaser Rifle from Season 1, Est. $8,000-$12,000
- Romulan Mother of All Disruptors from Season 2, Est. $6,000-$8,000
- Data (Brent Spiner) ”Daughter” Framed Painting with Back Turned from Season 1, Est. $6,000-$8,000
- General Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) Confederation Combadge from Season 2, Est. $6,000-$8,000
- Confederation Timeline Star Corps Static Handheld Phaser with Belt and Holster from Season 2, Est. $4,000-$6,000
- Young Jean-Luc Picard (Dylan Von Halle) Skeleton Key from Season 2, Est. $3,000-$5,000
- Narek (Harry Treadaway) Open Impossible Box from Season 1, Est. $3,000-$5,000
- Romulan Black Ops Sneak Attack Static Open Dual Disruptor from Season 1, Est. $3,000-$5,000
- Dahj and Soji Asha (Isa Briones) Necklace from Season 1, Est. $3,000-$5,000
- Chateau Picard Oval Wine Cask from Season 1, Est. 2,500-$3,500
Highlights from the costumes going up for auction include:
- Agnes Jurati “Borgati” Stunt Borg Queen Costume from Season 2, Est. $6,000-$8,000
- Admiral Jean-Luc Picard Stunt Starfleet Uniform with After Production-Made Combadge from Season 2, Est. $5,000-$7,000
- Elnor Stunt Romulan Warrior Costume with Stunt Tan Qalankh Sword from Season 1, Est. $3,000-$5,000
- Jean-Luc Picard Stunt Leather Jacket Costume with La Sirena Combadge from Season 1, Est. $3,000-$5,000
- Guinan (Whoopi Goldberg) Meeting with Jean-Luc Picard Costume from Season 2, Est. $2,500-$3,500
Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by series Executive Producer, Alex Kurtzman, and Propstore.
Bidding begins at 12pm EST/9am PST on Tuesday November 15th 2022, and concludes Tuesday November 29th 2022, starting at 12pm EST/9am PST. Fans can register now to bid in the auction and to get updates propstore.com.
Additionally, 100% of the Hammer Price proceeds from the sales of the Leonard Nimoy Personal Contax 645 Camera Equipment with Photos from the Collection of Leonard Nimoy (Est. $4,000-6,000), will be donated by the Nimoy family in memory of Leonard Nimoy to support the UCLA Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) Research Program under Dr. John Belperio. COPD is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Dr. Belperio’s research focuses on early COPD diagnosis and the preservation of lung function of COPD patients. The Nimoy family has been funding Dr. Belperio’s COPD research since Leonard Nimoy’s death in 2015.
For more information or to start bidding, visit propstore.com/star-trek-picard.